The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, May 24, 2006

So I got my haircut this morning. The usual routine is that I tell you, my public, and then you request to see photos. Well, I have finally learned that you want a picture of what it looks like. So, there you go. :) I like my new haircut - I think it is cute. And I assure you it is even (I can't seem to hold my head straight up and down while taking a picture).

There is something that smells in this house. And I am not sure what it is or where it is coming from...

Yesterday I worked fairly hard on my personal statement of faith. I am not quite finished, but very, very close. This is good news. I will probably go to the BPL today to finish that up and send out some emails (for some reason, my PTSEM email does not send out from my internet connection here at home).

Yesterday I also made baked chicken for the first time, from my own personal recipe. Ok, not really - I got the recipe (sorta) from Carrie and made it and it turned out delicious! The hardest (and grossest) part was taking the fat/skin off of the chicken. I am pretty good at making chicken. And rice.

There is a new LOST on today. Oh! Today is the season finale, and there's an episode on at 8 and then the finale at 9. Sweet.

- Jenny, 5/24/2006 10:19:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com