The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, May 22, 2006

The past few days have been mightily busy. Thursday night I hung out with Jenn, Kurt, Ryan and Alex to celebrate Ryan's birthday. Friday I met up with Emily and we went to the Farmers Market/Grove and then drove around LA/the Valley. Saturday I went to the Strawberry Festival for Stephanie's bachelorette party. Yesterday I went to church and was so happy to see everyone and be back at my church. I am glad I get to be here a whole summer.

So I'm watching the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants because it's on and I like it and I wonder - do girl soccer players really do those...theatrics when scoring a goal? They also do things like this in Bend It Like Beckham. It just seems really odd to me.

- Jenny, 5/22/2006 10:50:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com