The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, May 26, 2006

Last night I resisted being an old lady and saw a midnight showing of X3. I had interest in seeing it (because I liked the second one a lot), but was not so interested in seeing a midnight showing. I mean, I kinda want to go to bed by midnight. I used to be able to stay out until early in the morning, but now...now I really kinda like to be in bed by midnight. But I was swayed because all of these fun people wanted me to go, so I went. I was really tired (really, really tired), but I really enjoyed the movie.

So yesterday I was kinda upset because I learned that although I am doing my CPE stint in Burbank, I have to do my visitation in Mission Hills. This is upsetting to me because I was looking forward to being at the hospital in Burbank and being able to walk there and stuff and now I'm going to have to drive to Mission Hills. So Annoying. Just as I get close to looking forward to CPE, there's another thing that is announced that is just totally annoying to me. But today I'm feeling better about it, even though it's still annoying.

Today I had a nice lunch with Amy and Gretchen at CPK. Then I went to go buy an iron from the store in hopes that I would find my iron here at home. Yesterday, when I was getting ready to go to the graduation party, I needed to iron what I was planning on wearing. But then I couldn't find the iron anywhere! And, since I am the only one in this house who irons, who knows where it is or how long it's been gone for. So I figured that I'd buy an iron and then would magically find the iron when I got home. I haven't looked yet, but I still have hopes of finding it since I have this new one. Also, I am not sure how many of you are aware, but there are some mighty expensive irons out there. And I'm no iron expert (I certainly have not participated in extreme ironing, although the Jamaicans were impressed with my ironing skills), but isn't an iron an iron? Yet some irons were costing $80! That's just ridiculous. I wasn't willing to pay more than $15 for an iron, which I eventually found at Target. So, I'm glad I finally found one.

Absolutely no exciting plans for the weekend. Except for dinner at my aunt's house on Sunday.

- Jenny, 5/26/2006 02:10:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com