The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I finished my final final about a half an hour ago. I think it went pretty well. Curtis and I studied hard for it, constantly going over citations in the Book of Order and Book of Confessions as well as scripture references that might have anything to do with Baptism, ordination, the Lord's Supper, weddings, funerals, etc. At the least, it's good practice for me for taking my ordination exams this summer. Curtis and I managed to memorize the structure of the whole W (Worship) section (because we're not allowed to use the Book of Order on the exam), so I just hope that it'll stay with me over the summer, but I guess chances are not that likely.

It is so nice to be done with all of that for now. Now I just have to pack up for the summer. I've already started packing and have a number of boxes packed with books, clothes, etc. but still have much more to pack, including everything in my drawers. I look in my desk drawers that look a little something like this and don't know what to do with it all. Also, another interesting problem is that I have to think ahead of what I will wear for the coming days while traveling across the country. It's much easier to pack when you're flying home, knowing that you only have one suitcase and stuff.

This weekend Princeton had CommUniversity, which is Princeton's annual street fair. I love street fairs and have been looking forward to this one all year. Last year I bought myself a pretty bracelet. This year I bought myself a pretty necklace. I also got a free tote bag from Whole Foods to carry my groceries in and an organic lemon. Tell me something - isn't a lemon organic in the first place? I wanted the organic sandwich cookies, but I guess those were only for the little kids.

- Jenny, 5/02/2006 08:40:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com