The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, May 04, 2006

Busy day! I am tired.

Got up early to run some errands before arriving up at church around 10:30 a.m. Today was my last weekday up there (I'll go up for Sunday service), so it is the last time I'll see about half of the staff until September-ish. The really nice thing was that it was the children's director's birthday, so we had a Cinco-De-Mayo luncheon for her, so that was a nice way to end my time up there, hanging out around the table, eating lunch and shooting the breeze.

Then I made it home in time to see that my dad's plane was landing 1/2 an hour early, meaning that I was then running late in order to pick him up. So I got into the car and raced to the airport and somehow made it there in time. Probably that is the most perfect timing I've ever had picking someone up at the airport. We drove back and on the way to where we were eating dinner, I took the scenic route and showed my dad the sights, including Drumthwacket and the place I house-sat for in January, which is nearly as big as Drumthwacket. Then afterwards we went to Halo Pub for ice cream.

I am pooped. I've gotta get my rest. Tomorrow we're going to take the train up to the Big Apple. I'm not exactly sure yet what we'll do. It's supposed to be a really nice day, so I suppose that I will take him to Central Park at some point and walk around there a little bit.

There has been a little drama with this whole packing and leaving things in the storage area of my dorm lately, but I think I'm just going to take the children's director from church up on her offer and put my stuff in her basement for the summer.

- Jenny, 5/04/2006 07:37:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com