The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, May 29, 2006

After a weekend of selecting just the right drivers and being top scorer for the week, I have moved from fourth to second place in my Fantasy NASCAR league. This is very, very exciting to me! I am now only ~70 points away from first place and I think I could potentially beat the guy in first place, however I don't know how long I can maintain my high standing in the league.

This weekend I saw Akeelah and the Bee with Carrie. We both thought it was great, and Carrie cried through the whole thing. I was only on the verge of crying through the whole thing.

My brother also bought some ping pong video game for his XBox 360. It turns out that I have found my niche in the world - I am unbeatable at video game ping pong.

Today I am going to a picnic with the Presbyterians of Fuller. I was invited by the numerous interns and potential interns we have at my church, which is really nice. I am looking forward to it.

- Jenny, 5/29/2006 09:30:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com