The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Well, I finished my funeral sermon, but it was not without tears...and not tears for the "deceased." My tears were solely a pity party of me being frustrated thinking about how much I hate writing sermons. But, thanks to the help of Ann and Joanne, I am done with that sermon, and will be done with my responsibilities for preaching class once I preach it on Friday. Thank goodness!

In other news, Carrie flies in today. Last night when I called her, I told her that I'd be tracking her flight online and that I'd pick her up at the plane station. I meant to say airport...but I guess I mixed that up just a bit.

Yesterday in Greek class, I realized that, not including this week, there are two weeks left in the semester. I was thinking that there were at least three....yipes!

- Jenny, 4/04/2006 10:18:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com