The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, April 10, 2006

I know many of you are wondering how I'm doing in my Fantasy NASCAR league. Well, probably most of you don't even have a clue I'm in a Fantasy NASCAR league, but I thought I'd tell you nonetheless. The big news for me today is that I was the third top scorer this week and that I am now tied for sixth. This is a HUGE improvement from my team last year. I was consistently last until Uncle Scott stopped selecting drivers...then I was eleventh. The big difference? Now, before I make my choices for the week, I do a quick glance at who the experts are putting on their fantasy list. This has served me quite well! Maybe I can be a contender this year! But better not mention this around Carrie because I think she might be sensitive about being in 10th place.

Anyway, my weekend was fairly boring, focusing mainly on finishing schoolwork. Didn't end up going to the Phillies/Dodgers game mostly because it was rainy on Saturday afternoon. Winding down at school - all I have left for classes are this week and next week. That's pretty crazy. I'm just going to say it - I think my most favorite class this semester has been Presbyterian Polity. We Presbyterians have a pretty cool governmental structure, I think.

- Jenny, 4/10/2006 12:07:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com