The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I bought some ranunculus last week at Wegmans. As an aside, Wegmans is my favorite grocery store EVER. I am so disappointed that they're not out west. Anyway, back to the ranunculus. They're pretty flowers. They kinda look like a cross between a carnation and a rose, and they're VERY colorful, which I love. I'm not sure, however, how well they're faring on my windowsill. The buds are not blooming and the leaves are getting kinda yellowish. Perhaps there is not enough sun for them. But then again, there's more sun on my windowsill than there is in the supermarket. I've plucked some of the dead leaves from the pots, so we'll see how it goes. Maybe I should talk to them every once in awhile, too.

Well, this is the last week of classes. On one hand, it is very nice. On the other hand, there is still the matter of my final exams and paper. It shouldn't be too bad, unless I don't get to work soon on studying what I need to study, reading what I need to read, writing what I need to write. I am more aware this year than I was last year of the seniors who are graduating and the pressures they have on them. Their finals are all due earlier, on the same day, and already I am consumed with figuring out how not to make it be horrible for me next year. I am so weird.

- Jenny, 4/18/2006 12:32:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com