The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Check this out. More pictures here, but no inside shot. :( Found it today on Wikipedia. I think it's a really cute church. I am a little confused that there's no snow around it. I thought that was the deal with Antarctica - snow. I also think it's really interesting that it's the only permanent structure in Antarctica, but that the priest lives "permanently" near by.

I want to do my final paper on American Churches in Public Engagement on homeschooling. And I might want to compare homeschoolers to the Puritans. The problem is that I'm not quite sure how to make that a paper topic. It's still too big.

- Jenny, 4/12/2006 06:40:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com