The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Well, I'm almost done with my Henrietta Mears paper. I have about six double-spaced pages (the goal is 5-7), but I am stuck with the analyzation. I need to finish a paragraph and then add maybe two more solid paragraphs and then I'll be done with this one just in time to start writing my sermon for Sunday. The good news is that I might be able to mention Henrietta Mears in my sermon, as she exemplifies a life of servanthood, which is what I'll be preaching about - Jesus as servant.

I've noticed that I am pretty reluctant to write this sermon that I have coming up. I think it's because I want to do well but I might not believe that I can do well at preaching. It's all very self-fulfilling, really.

Anyhow, tonight I'll be watching Lost. I think it's a new episode, but like I said, practically all of the episodes are new to me, which is cool. I hope it has some of Locke's story in it because I find his character to be quite intriguing. Emily, Matt, Nathan and I watched three of the old episodes this past Saturday, including this one that tells of his back-story that was kinda weird and interesting all rolled up into one. I also am very curious to see what happens with the stranger they have trapped in that room...I don't think that he's from Minnesota, like he claims. What do you all think?

(BTW, Susan, I think you should start watching the show, but maybe rent the beginning stuff. It's pretty good!)

But, before the pleasantries of Lost, I will be getting my hair cut up in Westfield, NJ. This is not to be confused to the Westfield Shopping Malls. Westfield is about an hour north and I am going there because I have a friend from school who lives up there and she has a similar hair type to mine and always has it cut nicely. So, I'm giving it a shot. It is hard to find someone out here who I like enough to have my hair cut...we'll see how this one goes. I have been thinking about my hair and how I want it cut. Right now it's probably 2-3 inches or so below my shoulders. I like the cut (long layers), and am debating whether or not to keep it long or to cut it so that it's maybe a half inch above my shoulders. I think I'll probably cut it shorter in anticipation for spring to actually begin. Kind of exciting! (for me and practically no one else who's reading this blog!)

- Jenny, 3/22/2006 09:56:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com