The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, March 29, 2006

So today is really pretty. And it still catches me off guard that I think it's warm when it's in the 50s.

Yesterday night we had a little shin-dig for Ann. I helped make garlic bread (Aunt Ellie-style), Larissa made baked ziti and Krista made a good salad. There was also cake (complete with trick candles) Trick Candlesand ice cream. Overall, it was very good and I was very full. Pin Ann on the WorldThen we played "Pin Ann on the World," which is a little bit like "Pin the Tail on the Donkey." (play online!)

Last night I started on completing my internship evaluation. I am pleased that it's improved from last summer's evaluation questions. I can see that they've re-worded questions to make them a little bit more sensible. One area, though, that I had to comment on last night was in the regard of caring, specifically counseling, home visitation and hospital visitation. Since I don't have to do any of those for my internship, I started writing, "I don't have any responsibilities of caring..." Then I thought to myself, "No! That's not right - I should care regardless of whether I'm responsible to or not." Then I started to put, "While caring is not my priority..." Wait! That's not right, either! This was a tricky question! So I ended up putting, "I have not concentrated in the role of caring specifically within my internship responsibilities at Central and, as such, have not done any counseling nor home/hospital visitation. However, the aspect of caring is an important element..."

- Jenny, 3/29/2006 09:58:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com