The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, March 16, 2006

So lately I've been having dreams about my old (first) boss and about Jamaica. Both not very good experiences. But I don't think the dreams are bad, per se...but it's definitely weird that I've been dreaming about those two particular subjects/times in my life.

I drove up to church today. I love being here and I love the staff who work here. Today I have mostly been working on the website; I am still building the new site. Don't know when it'll debut just yet, but it's coming closer. I showed the site to my point-of-contact person, Jean, and she loves it, which makes me very happy. I think it'll also be much easier for them to maintain, so that makes me happy because I'll be making Joyce's job easier. Because there are so many people who are on staff here right now, and because there are so many people who are here on Wednesedays, I don't have a desk, so I usually find a chair and use my laptop for the purpose of how it's supposed to be used. Anyway, I had to plug in, so I changed places and am sitting in the receptionist's desk, who has now left for the day. She does the marquee outside and the one for next week is somewhat completed. It says:

Ash Wednesday Arch 1
Services noon & 8 pm
Brown Bag Conce
March 3 12:15
"Noel Werner Otgarst"

Maybe that's not funny to everyone else, but I find it hilarious. Anyhow, I suppose I should get going on my hour drive home.

- Jenny, 3/16/2006 02:26:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com