The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, March 30, 2006

So I have pink eye. I have never had pink eye before, to my knowledge. I woke up this morning realizing that I had a lot of eye mucus (what is that stuff called?!) that was sorta sealing my eye shut, so I went to the mirror and looked at it and realized that my left eye was REALLY red. Then I went and did some internet research about pink eye, because I didn't really know what it was, but my eye was most certainly pink. It looked like my symptoms matched, although my eyes weren't itchy. So, I consulted with others around campus and decided to skip my Greek precept and go to the doctor. He confirmed that it was pink eye, so now I have to take these drops four times a day for awhile.

Isn't it weird how sometimes when you use eye drops you can sorta taste them?

LOST last night was action-packed. It was proved at the end that the Minnesota guy was a fake and is probably an other, but during the show last night, they had me believing that maybe I was wrong and that he really was from Minnesota. Other than that and that creepy hexagon that Locke saw, I'm not sure what this last show established for the future. Although, just like Tyler always says, next week's show looks great!

- Jenny, 3/30/2006 07:43:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com