The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, March 24, 2006

I thought when Ann and I came up with the term "email nirvana" the other day that we were original and onto the hottest new phrase. Nope - there's a whole slew of people who thought of it long before we did. Oh well. It's probably better that I didn't invent the term, since I am just not able to achieve it, anyway. Yesterday while at the tire place, waiting to pay a bunch of money for tires, I went through my school email account offline to see what kind of damage I could do. I got it down from 50-something to 30-something. Not bad. This morning I have 57. What's that about?!

No big plans for the weekend. Tonight I'll be working - doing some PDR/catering. Tomorrow I'll do some more of that, some homework, play in my team's second Ultimate game and - if I'm lucky - will have a little bit of a social life before I go to bed at 10:30 p.m. in order to wake up super early for my in-demand Sunday.

- Jenny, 3/24/2006 11:31:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com