The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hello from noisy Princeton. I opened my windows this afternoon because it has been getting warm in my dorm room even though I have the thermostat on low, and now am listening to the joyful noise of leaf blowers.

I thought about going up to church to work this morning, but decided that I could probably get more done here, since right now my core duties are to build the new website. Another reason I didn't go up this morning is because I didn't really feel like jumping in the shower. Instead, I let myself warm up to the idea of showering this morning.

Tonight I'll be going up to Summit to see Le Mis at the high school. I am excited because I've never seen Le Mis, not even the movie. Well, parts of the movie. Neither have I read the book. Emily is coming with me. We invited Tracey to come with us, but she seems to think that having seen it in London will somehow leave a standard that the high schoolers will not be able to live up to. I just don't know about that, Tracey. :)

How long will they be using these leaf blowers for?!

- Jenny, 3/09/2006 11:48:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com