The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, March 10, 2006

Ah, this morning is absolutely beautiful. It is sunny, clear, warm (at 64 degrees) and windy. It is so windy that it kinda sounds like the ocean outside of my windows. This caused me to sleep in way too long because I love hearing the ocean when I sleep. Perhaps I'll go for a walk this afternoon. I'd like to go and check out the shore, but I have a couple of things I need to be doing today at designated times. Plus, I am way overdue in doing my laundry. But tomorrow - tomorrow morning looks like a great time to go and check out the shore!

Le Mis was good last night. There were a few of the high schoolers who were really talented singers and the set was very impressive, especially for a high school production. It was mostly hard for me, though, to be able to understand what exactly was going on. All of it was sung, and I'm not too talented at listening to song lyrics to understand plot. Thank goodness Emily had seen the play before and could answer my questions at Intermission and afterward.

Tonight I have exciting plans! Emily and I will be hanging out with Tracey! Tracey is very fun and witty. Why she wants to hang out with us is everyone's question. We plan on going out for dinner at PF Changs and then visiting the LL Bean Store. Until then, I'll begin translating 1 John in Greek and wash a few loads of laundry.

- Jenny, 3/10/2006 07:05:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com