The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, February 13, 2006

This week I am super busy. Preaching, Greek Midterm, dinner with my pastor, and a session meeting are the highlights.

I thought that it was only going to snow 4" or less Saturday night, but ended up being way wrong and consequently owe Ann a beer. I measured the snow with my ruler in a few different places in the quad and my conclusions are that it snowed anywhere from 10-14", which is pretty outstanding because it didn't appear to be snowing that hard.

Lost yet again while playing the train game on Friday night. It appears that I am unable to win on the east coast.

Watched The Station Agent on Saturday night. Really liked it. If you're into watching a movie about a dwarf, a Cuban hot dog vendor and a starving artist, I highly recommend it.

- Jenny, 2/13/2006 12:46:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com