The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Maybe it's because I saw a number of faces with poorly done make-up on them today, but today I was thinking about how make-up is really weird. Sometimes women put some really weird colors on their face, and I'm not sure it hides or accentuates anything, really. Not that I disapprove of make-up or claim to be a master or anything. Perhaps it was the florescent lighting that really made the faces look bad this morning.

I turned down a baby-sitting gig tonight so that I could watch Lost. I'm not sure how I feel about that. To date, I have only seen three (or maybe four) episodes in non-sequential order. I think part of what I really like about watching Lost is that it's mysterious. However, even more, I like watching it together with my friends.

OH! And even though my brother doesn't read my blog, I'd like to wish my brother a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He turns 24 today. It is both weird and totally normal that he's getting to be so old. Weird, I guess, because I don't really feel like I'm older than 25, yet normal because this growing older with every year thing has been pretty standard throughout our lives.

- Jenny, 2/08/2006 02:24:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com