The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, February 10, 2006

It is pretty cold here today. I guess snow's supposed to come tomorrow, but I guess I kinda doubt it only because it's been such a mild winter and I'm a skeptic.

No big plans for this weekend. Tonight I'll either play the train game with Matt & Emily or go to Triumph with Ann and her friend who's visiting. Then tomorrow I'll study and perhaps also draw with my friends Kenny & Sarah. Sunday, if it's not snowing, I'll go to church. I think it'll be good to have a quiet weekend because I feel just a tad behind on my schoolwork. Next week I have to preach and take my Greek midterm, two of my most beloved things to do.

- Jenny, 2/10/2006 12:13:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com