The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, February 16, 2006

I thought my inner ear canal itchiness was gone, but it seems to have re-appeared today. :( Good thing I went to the doctor and have some drops to put in it!

Went online today to find some pictures and saw this. Getty Images is donating $10 to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria if you go to their site, look for a picture and submit a comment about that picture. You all should totally do it. I told Kathryn about it and right now she's on the main page! If you want to go straight to her picture, you should click here.

In other news, I really like this logo and I dislike talking about graphic design things with non-graphic designers.

Pray for me tonight and tomorrow morning - killer Greek test tomorrow at 9 a.m.

- Jenny, 2/16/2006 01:18:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com