The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, February 20, 2006

Hopefully this post will work. My post last Friday just disappeared. It kinda made me feel like I was Marty McFly in Back to the Future 1, where his family is disappearing because his mom has the hots for him instead of his dad. Basically, I said that I had a bad day and that not only do I suck at preaching, but that I also can't stand doing it.

Today was not much better - as it came to preaching. I preached again for another class (the same sermon) and got a little bit better response, but was more nervous and so, conseqently, was worse in my delivery. And this particular class is all about delivery. Oh well. At least it's mostly over (I still have to watch myself on tape and then critique myself and write a paper).

I have a few items for show & tell today.

1. Ann found a typo in the Bible. It's just this one particular version and not in the Hebrew or any other versions we checked, but she was excited nonetheless.

2. I was driving behind a big rig the other day and noticed a lucrative job opportunity. If this pastor thing doesn't work out, I can make nearly as much going to CalArk...they will pay me up to 40 cents! I'm not sure, though, that 40 cents a year will help me pay off my loans...

3. I painted recently and just finished it today. Thought you might want to see. It's a painting of the organ & pulpit in Miller Chapel. I was nervous that it wouldn't come out that well because I haven't been very good at painting recently, but I mostly like it.

- Jenny, 2/20/2006 12:37:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com