The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, February 24, 2006

The crispness of the air and the cold, gusty wind that we're having here today reminds me of Ventura County beaches. If I could choose to be anywhere in the world today, I think I'd want to be there. Who knows where I'll want to go tomorrow. :) Actually, I was thinking of taking a drive to the shore tomorrow, but I guess I'll wait and see what the weather is like.

I went to the allergist again this afternoon for the invasive skin testing. They tested only about 13 allergens or so by sticking me with a needle full of the extract right under the skin. I found out that I'm pretty allergic to some molds that are around in the fall. So, if I start to feel sick during that time, it's probably not a cold and is likely an allergic reaction to those molds. My arm is still itching from one of them. I also found out that I'm allergic to cats.

No exciting plans for this weekend. I have a midterm this coming Tuesday that is kinda intense, so I'll likely be studying for that most of the time.

- Jenny, 2/24/2006 12:13:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com