The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, October 22, 2004

Yay! Blogger is working now! I feel pressured to blog today not because I necessarily have something to say, but because Adam has been telling me that he envies that I'm such a regular blogger. So, I feel that I must keep with my image.

Today is the start of the blessed Reading Week. I'm sure there are some students who will take advantage of the week to get ahead in their studies and I know there are students who are using the week as vacation. I, however, will be using the week to catch up with every class. What's that about?!! How nice it would be if I didn't have to catch up... Perhaps sometime this week I can manage to take a day-trip at least somewhere. I was hoping to go up to Boston to drop off a guitar and perhaps see Stephen, but it doesn't look like that will happen. :(

This weekend I have a football double-header on Saturday, and then on Sunday night I'll drive up to Malia's house in New Providence to go to her husband Jason's youth group and then I'll stay over and we'll work on our take-home Hebrew midterm on Monday morning. I am really looking forward to this! Malia's husband Jason is a good friend of a past youth director at my church, Bill Leonhardt, so it's cool that we have this weird connection. I also hope to scope out some NJ addresses for Ryan and Nat. These are addresses of the mysteriously-disappeared Krishna Kant, so it's sorta like I'm playing detective, which is fun.

Anyway, time to wrap-up at work and head home.

- Jenny, 10/22/2004 01:25:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com