The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, October 05, 2004

With Stephanie's help, I have just turned in my first real seminary paper. It was a paper on mystery for my literature class and I am very curious to get it returned back to me. I have another paper to complete by Friday for my church history class. I read the text today and almost fell asleep through it, but that's because I am not wise and tend to go to bed late on Monday nights.

I will tell you about the best thing ever. A lot of our readings from church history are these PDFs that we download from the library's website and then have to print out. I really don't like the idea of having to print out these documents (on average about 15 pages) just to read and discuss for one class. So, what I have been doing is reading them on my computer and using my full copy of Acrobat to highlight and take down notes and stuff. It is great.

Last night I played some pick-up volleyball in our gym. Intramural volleyball starts in two weeks, so I'd like to get on a team...I think. See, I went last night and it was mostly all boys who were nice but also very good. So, I found it to be a little intimidating and I found that some of the boys didn't ever pass the ball to the (few) girls (who were there--there were only three of us). So, I don't know if I'm good enough to be on a team (I think I am a decent player, but not really good) and I don't know if the boys would even want me on a tema. I guess the only thing I have going for me is that I am a girl and the teams need at least one girl on the court at all times during game play.

- Jenny, 10/05/2004 10:34:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com