The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, October 26, 2004

So I have a huge headache right now. I think it's from allergies, and I've had it all day long, so I've felt crappy all day long. Oh well.

Studying during reading week has not gone so well so far. I really have only done my Hebrew midterm, although I did read some Church History stuff last night. I was all excited about Church History, thinking that it would be really interesting and exciting, but it's really kinda boring. At least, the book is really boring. Makes me fall asleep every single time. I am thinking of going to NYC tomorrow and I think I'll bring some books to study while up there in the city. That way, I can do something fun while also doing some work. Any suggestions about what I should do this time while in "the city?" I was thinking about going to a museum, but which, I don't know. Or, maybe I could go hang out in Central Park (provided it's not too cold).

Today I drove Ann's friend Noel to the Newark Airport to go back home. I was thinking it would be some dreaded drive commplete with tolls galore, but it was a really simple drive up the one--no need to get on the NJ Turnpike (aka the 95, not to be confused with the other 95). After dropping her off, I went to Shrewsbury and Eatontown to try to locate the missing Krishna Kant. The Shrewsbury address ended up being bogus, but the Eatontown address does exist. I am afraid, though, that I have not located him yet. I still have some addresses in Camden to check out, so this detective search isn't over with.

Well I should get some studying done, even if I have a headache and don't feel well.

- Jenny, 10/26/2004 03:14:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com