The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, October 21, 2004

As you know, Thursday is my busiest day. This week has gone by quickly. Maybe that can be my excuse for not doing as much reading as I needed to. However, I am very, very excited to note that today's Hebrew quiz is perhaps my best scoring one EVER. I rocked the quiz--only got one wrong this time (which is really good for me, and the one that I got wrong is that tricky one which can either mean days or seas, depending on a dagesh).

I usually take my shower late in the morning on Tuesdays and Thursdays (I have decided that it is just not possible for me to wake up any earlier than 7 a.m. and with an 8 a.m. class and breakfast, I just can't shower when I wake up on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Anyway, I share this because I was wondering this morning about my routine in the shower [shampoo, (conditioner), (shaving), soap, face wash] and about how much of it is a routine that I developed as compared to the routine that my mother performed when she bathed me as a wee one. Obviously I didn't shave as a baby, so somehow I put that into the routine. But why did I place it where I did?

Well, gotta read. But before I go off to read, I want to make sure to wish Jenn Klein a very happy 25th birthday!!! At the age of 25, P. T. Barnum bought a "160-year-old" slave woman and began a career in show business and Chris Burden created "Painting Shoot," which involved the artist being shot in the left arm by a friend. Jenn is on the verge of making it in the business with her animation skills, although thankfully, she still has both of her arms. :)

- Jenny, 10/21/2004 07:19:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com