The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Although I stayed up until 2 a.m. last night finishing up one of my papers for Thursday and then woke up at 7:30 a.m. to get breakfast before going to my Old Testament class, today is actually shaping up to being a good day. I got my first paper (my literature paper I wrote last week) back with an 'A' and "Well Done" written on it. And just now I went to go and check my mail and I got the package I've been waiting for my brother to send to me. Now I can recharge my camera battery, download the pictures I've taken, and take some more pictures! Yay!

Alas, I must get focused. Tuesdays and Thursdays are always really hard because there's so much going on. Today, in addition to class, I hope to go to football practice, write my paper for Old Testament (still have a little bit more reading to do before getting to that) and start some other reading for classes which I have not read for this week (ahem--church history).

- Jenny, 10/12/2004 10:58:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com