The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, September 23, 2004

So I had a pretty bad day for reasons that I don't feel like going into, but it has ended happily. I walked over to Wayne's house, hung out mostly with Abe and a little with Liam and the other boys. I helped Abe write a current event report about the hockey strike, I helped him with his spelling homework and played Battleship, one of my most favorite board games. I was able to remember that life is more than seminary, which can be hard to do if your only connections in New Jersey are related to the seminary. I am so thankful for this family who treats me as one of their own.

Then I came home to see that Joanne, Emily, Nicole and Kyle left me cards and some flowers and I realized that I am fortunate to have made friends so quickly with such loving people and that I have people here who are willing to help support me through the good times and the bad.

Anyhow, time to go to bed. I am loving that I am finding friends of mine back home are starting to blog--it's such a cool way to keep up with people while remaining apart spatially. Dave Cho is the latest new blogger! :)

- Jenny, 9/23/2004 08:00:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com