The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, August 30, 2004

So I'm sitting here at the Days Inn in Flagstaff, Arizona on a wireless connection bought for the pretty price of $6/24-hours. Not bad, especially compared to the rates at the Palmer House Hilton, the hotel which can do no good in my eyes.

Dad and I left Burbank sometime around 10:15 this morning and made two stops--one for gas (Barstow), the other for lunch (Needles is really hot!) and got into Flagstaff just before 5pm. The drive on the 40 was nice and smooth, especially once we got into Arizona, which is very pretty and somehow very different from California in desert landscape.

Tonight we went to Black Barts for dinner tonight. Students from North Arizona University were signing showtunes. I thought it was really cool, especially when we called Carrie and let her listen into a rousing rendition of "Roll out the barrels."

Tomorrow we head to Albuquerque.

- Jenny, 8/30/2004 10:47:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com