The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, May 10, 2004

Wow--neat! Blogger has a new interface and way more features!!

Oh my--lots to do. This week is quite shortened for me, since I am here today all day and here tomorrow only in the morning. Tuesday afternoon I'll go before Presbytery to be voted as an Inquirer with the Presbyterian Church (basically them saying go ahead in your ordination process to me) and on Wednesday I'll leave to go up to the Pacific Northwest. Joey's friend Nathaniel, my dad and uncle and I all arrive haphazardly on Wednesday morning, due to lack of planning. Then Dad, Uncle Brad and I will go north to check out Victoria and then hang around Seattle for a bit and then go down to Tacoma for Joey's graduation. I'm very excited and looking forward to my trip.

My weekend was good. Friday I saw 13 going on 30, which I liked (and now I have a way huge crush on Mark Ruffalo, who is way cute in the movie). Saturday I washed my car, went to Woodbury's graduation ceremony, fed the homeless, saw the National Watercolor Society exhibition at the Brand Library, bought some paint, went to a birthday party for Ryan, went to a birthday party for Mike and then went home to gather stuff for house-sitting. Needless to say, I was exhausted on Saturday. After I went to church on Sunday, I went home and took a long nap while also doing laundry. I almost bought this (15" Super Drive), but then decided to see what my cousin thought first. Then I went over to Aunt Ellie's house for a small family dinner.

I have to get going now and try to finish as much as I can today.

- Jenny, 5/10/2004 10:06:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com