The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Ok, so there is much to do before I leave early today. A few brief shout-outs:

Happy belated birthday to Ryan, whose birthday was this past Saturday, May 8th.

Happy belated birthday to Bryan, whose birthday was yesterday, May 10th.

Happy birthday to Mike Axeen, who turns 29 today!!

Happy anticipated birthday to my first best friend Jill Berger, whose birthday is on the 14th. I haven't talked to Jill in a few years--don't even really know where she is or what she's doing, but I hope she has a happy birthday, nonetheless.

I will be a non-blogger for awhile, as I will be on vacation to see my brother graduate. I'll return Monday afternoon sometime, but probably won't post until Tuesday.

- Jenny, 5/11/2004 09:10:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com