The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Nothing much to say today.

I have a couple of prescription bottles (you know, those yellow containers that hold pills) that are now empty. I am torn because I don't want to throw them away...I'm sure I could use them to hold something, but what that something is, I have no idea.

I signed up again to go to my watercolor painting class in Sierra Madre, so I packed up all of my stuff and put it in the car for tonight's first class. I guess I'm a little bit nervous because I haven't been in so long. Not because I'm afraid I won't paint well (I know that's an off and on thing anyway) but because I haven't seen the people from the class in practically a year. I get social anxiety from time to time and meeting up with people I haven't seen in awhile tends to aggravate it.

- Jenny, 4/07/2004 09:50:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com