The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, April 22, 2004

The moon last night was pretty rad. It was the tiniest sliver of moon with a very pretty burnt orange color and it was close to the horizon, which made the scale of the moon appear larger. Pretty cool if you ask me.

I changed the colors of my template. I was getting bored with the last color scheme, so I decided to try some lime greens & red. I'm not totally sure about the teal supportive color, but it's the best color I can think of for now.

I'm house-sitting again for the same lady who goes all over the place (I think she's in Indiana for the next few days this time). I was thinking this morning about how I've only been house-sitting for her for maybe a year and a half and she seems to always get new dogs. I think what happens is she sees a stray and she takes the stray in. The lastest addtion is Peaches, a very annoying dog whom I think is a Golden Retriever (I'm not a dog person, so I'm not really familiar with all of the breeds). Her other dog, Sasha, is also a golden retriever (or the same kind of dog as Peaches) and is also hyper, but who is less hyper than Peaches. Sasha has been around for awhile and I have always considered Sasha annoying, until I met Peaches. It is amazing to me that Peaches can make Sasha look like a good dog.

- Jenny, 4/22/2004 10:05:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com