The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Again, I haven't been feeling well. Still have a slight fever, headache and an unsettled stomach, but I always seem to feel fine at key moments, like when I get up in the morning. It isn't until my drive into work that I start feeling crummy. :(

I guess I have some (nominal) actual work to do today, which is a little bit different. I was hoping to get called for Jury Service last week, but every day I called in, they said they didn't need me. On the final day of my call-in responsibility, they instructed me that I should sign and mail in the affedavit to complete my service. But then the next thing the recording said was that if I lost my affedavit to not worry I don't have to mail it in. What's up with that? I still have my affedavit but why would I send it in if the recording essentially said that it was not necessary to do so?

- Jenny, 4/06/2004 09:34:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com