The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Speaking of green , I was driving in traffic this morning on the 5 and noticed that there was a truck driving next to me. It was a cheese manufacturer of some sort (I forget the brand now). The most interesting thing about the truck is that they decided it would be a good idea for them to put pictures of their cheese on the sides & back of the truck. However, I guess they did not account for the fact that ink fades even more so when you put it in the sun and, consequently, the pictures of their cheese on the sides & back of their truck were all green. Gross. I, for one, am not into green cheese.

I am into people wearing green on St. Patrick's Day. Hardly anyone wears green at my work on St. Patrick's Day, although I do note that both Bryan and Amanda are supposedly wearing green (Bryan called to see if I was wearing green, which I am--green skirt and bracelet). However, am I correct or incorrect in understanding that Protestants should wear orange on St. Patrick's Day? If this is the case, then I am dressed inappropriately, since I am Presbyterian. I have tried brief searches on Google to find out the answer, but have not come up with a good site to back up that fact yet.

I subscribe to the Onion's weekly email to alert me of the new stories that come out every week. When I saw the email this morning, I couldn't help but laugh--check out Donald Rumsfeld's picture in this article. The article itself I didn't think was that funny (well, maybe it was in the end--I couldn't even get through it) but the picture is worth a 1,000 words.

So...I guess that's all for right now.

- Jenny, 3/17/2004 10:20:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com