The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, March 19, 2004

So I took a long lunch break yesterday and went to the mall in search of new shoes. I bought very cute, pink, low-top Converse because I saw one of my high schoolers wearing the high-top version this past Monday and I knew I needed to have my own pair. Today is my first day wearing them and, although they are shockingly pink as compared to my black pants & socks, they look & feel good. I even got two compliments on them while out & about for lunch today...of course, I suppose that your average person looks at them with disgust.

When looking at the shoes online (before I actually bought them), I also saw this pair, which is also very cute. It was a tough decision, but I think that I made a good choice with the pink.

- Jenny, 3/19/2004 03:33:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com