The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, March 15, 2004

I'm tired. Had a really nice weekend with Kathryn in Las Vegas. Left on Friday afternoon and got into Vegas around 8:30/9-ish. Kathryn made me dinner (she's a good cook!) and we sat around and talked awhile before heading to bed. Woke up the next morning and went to Sephora (and a few other shops in the Aladdin), had lunch at the Cheeseburger Oasis and then we both saw the Passion again and headed back to Kathryn's house to make dinner for the game night on Saturday evening. Playing Apples to Apples & Trivial Pursuit was fun. Seeing Susan, Jen, Lisa & Dede was also much fun! Woke up on Sunday morning and went to First Presbyterian Church of Las Vegas. I was actually quite impressed--I thought it was a nice service and the sermon was very good. After service, we went to lunch with Garrett & Keith at some Greek place. My gyro was yummy. :) Then I drove home...in traffic for a lot of the ride. :(

At some point on the way home, my Clean perfume must have broke in my backpack or something because now everything smells really "Clean." So "Clean" that I'm starting to get a headache now that everything is smelling really "Clean."

So I think that's all I have to say for now.

- Jenny, 3/15/2004 10:53:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com