The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I have a lot of energy this morning. I feel great. I only wish I could go outside instead of being trapped in here at work. :(

I made banana bread last night at 10 p.m. I had some this morning and it was good.

Can you tell that I'm stalling? I had something I wanted to post about, but I'm having trouble remembering...this week is going by kinda quickly, huh?

OH! So yesterday in the afternoon I was looking at various university websites on the east coast, and I happened to type in MIT's website. Do you know what I learned? I learned that anyone can submit a design for their home page, which alternates every day. You don't get anything besides props, but I still think it's pretty rad. I think I may try to submit something, even though I know nothing about MIT, really.

I guess that's all I had to post about...

- Jenny, 3/10/2004 09:47:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com