The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, March 08, 2004

I had an excellent weekend. It started off on Friday night when Terrence and I went to see Miracle. Terrence actually wanted to see Starsky & Hutch, but was a good enough friend to sacrifice his own desire so that I could see Miracle, knowing it would probably be out of the theatre sooner than Starsky & Hutch. Guess what (spoiler)? The US won the gold medal in the 1980 Olympics for ice hockey!! GO USA!!! :) I really liked the movie...I am all about inspirational sports movies. Hoosiers...The Natural...Without Limits...etc.

Woke up early on Saturday morning and cleaned my stuff out of the house-sitting house. How wonderful it is to be back home! Gave a speech for the women's association of my church in the morning and then went home and tried to put away all of the junk that accumulates when you're living out of two houses. Called Heather & Jason to see if they wanted to hang out and do something outside (because it was absolutely beautiful this weekend!) and I ended up going with them to some shops somewhere near Wilshire and then we went to LACMA to see the Jasper Johns exhibit (we also looked at the contemporary art wing) and then we went to the Farmer's Market for an early dinner. There are a (very) few pictures of our day on my website.

I went to church on Sunday and then went to a Ladies' Tea for the seniors for NCL, Burbank chapter (pictures here). It was so beautiful, but I wasn't expecting it to be in the sun, so I got a little sunburnt on my face. After I returned home from the tea, I took a walk over to Adam & Stephen's place and really enjoyed hung out with them for an hour or so and then walked back home to my house to go to aunt Ellie's for dinner.

And that was my weekend. Relaxing, nice, fun & beautiful weather all around.

- Jenny, 3/08/2004 11:25:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com