The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, March 05, 2004

Forgot to mention that I finished Daughters of Islam last night. It was very good.

In the spirit of Lent & Easter, today at lunch I started reading The Case for Easter by Lee Strobel. It's a short book (90-something pages) where a journalist investigates the evidence for the resurrection. The three chapters go through the medical evidence, the evidence that his body was missing from the tomb, and the evidence of his appearances afterward. I started reading it at lunch and am already half way through. The first chapter on the medical evidence was very powerful to me...much more powerful, in fact, than seeing it in The Passion.

- Jenny, 3/05/2004 02:44:00 PM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com