The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, February 05, 2004

Who says LA needs smog to create beautiful sunsets??? I have been super impressed with our sunsets yesterday and the day before last, and they haven't even been smog-induced. They have been so beautiful that it is often hard for me to concentrate on the road as I'm driving home. So, if you're driving west-bound on the 210/134 and north-bound on the 5 at around 5-5:30-ish, watch out.

Went to the eye doctor today and I still have a slight irritation on my cornea, although it is reduced from the week before. My eye doctor was telling me this morning that, because of where the irritation lies, she suspects that I sleep with my eyes a little bit open. This is interesting news to me! I've seen people sleep with their eyes cracked open before and it always makes me laugh. Now I learn that I may be one of those people!!! Crazy.

Ok--I gotta go and make a bazillion copies (no joke).

- Jenny, 2/05/2004 10:49:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com