The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Wednesday, February 04, 2004

When I woke up this morning, I instantly couldn't wait until tonight, when I could go back to sleep again. I woke up in the wee hours yet again last night, this time at 3:44 a.m. A plus is that I'm able to read the clock with my surgery, but I am getting tired (literally) from waking up in the middle of the night. It was related to stress this time too--the finances of my committee again. See, the problem is that we have to dispurse $15,000+, but we're not sure how much money is in which account, etc. However, I think I may have solved this problem last night in my sleep. I am excited to see our bookkeeper tonight when I go to church!

To help myself go back to bed last night, I continued reading Round Ireland with a Fridge. I am about 20 pages to completion of the book--it has been quite good! Last night there were parts that were really funny to me--so funny that I laughed out loud when reading them. I think I'll pass the book on to Ryan next--I think he'll really enjoy it.

My left eye is blurry this morning. I wonder if there is any connection to these sleepless nights to the blurriness of my left eye... I just hope that when I go in to see the doctor tomorrow, that she'll tell me that my "slight irritation" from my cornea is gone and that I won't have to take the drops anymore.

- Jenny, 2/04/2004 10:09:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com