The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Thursday, February 12, 2004

So I guess I have to get to doing some things...work-wise, church-wise, etc. It's just that I have no desire to do anything...I guess I'm running low on motivation.

Got my hair cut yesterday after work. It's ok--I think the layers she gave me on top are a little too short for my liking. No worries--it'll grow back. Last night, I got home from church (my last middle school group--boy are those girls giggly!) at about 8:45 and I promptly went to bed at 9:00 and had no problem sleeping. I woke up at 7:30 this morning, and could have easily slept at least an hour longer. I guess I'm wiped out.

Went in for my eye appointment today. I still have a "slight irritation" on my cornea, so my doctor is almost absolutely certain it is because I sleep with my eyes cracked open. This is strange to me because I have been thinking about this concept for the past week, and I am certain that it is absolutely dark when I'm sleeping. I attribute this to the fact that my eyes are closed. Wouldn't I be able to see what's going on around me??? Whatever the case, she has told me that I can stop taking the Pred Forte, the drops that make me look like I'm crying milk. Yay! I have to continue with the Bion Tears (which aren't bad) and have to also put this ointment eye drop stuff in my eyes before I go to bed.

I'm taking tomorrow off of work. Can I tell you how slow this week has been??? I'm so excited that I don't have to come here tomorrow. Unfortunately, I still have to wake up early so that I can take my car into the dealer to have some things repaired & looked over. Tomorrow afternoon I'll be heading up with the high schoolers up to winter camp. It doesn't look like there'll be any snow, but it does look like it will be chilly. I've arranged transportation for all of us to go up there, but I still need to find one more driver, mostly to haul luggage. It's frustrating because I have asked 3-5 people if they would be able to do it, but due to commitments and stuff, they're not able. Yet, I don't feel that we have enough need to rent a bus to take us up and back. SO...God will provide.

- Jenny, 2/12/2004 10:42:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com