The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, February 27, 2004

No Friday Five today. I'm bummed about it, too.

So swing dancing classes start up again this Sunday. I think I'm going to take the East Coast Swing class again, although I really want to take West Coast Swing...Oh well. Maybe at some point in the future I can learn it.

This weekend I'll also be going to the Pop Show (one of my high schoolers is performing) and I'll also go to ComedySportz on Saturday night. I guess that's all I really have planned, besides waking up extremely early on Saturday to go to church to help with a pancake breakfast.

Today Terrence showed me how to change the look of my Firebird browser. That was pretty cool. I tried making it look like wood (see Walnut Firebird), but it was just too weird for me. Right now I'm sporting Orbit Green, although I may switch to Orbit Red.

Can you tell that I'm having a hard time coming up with something to say?

- Jenny, 2/27/2004 10:27:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com