The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, February 10, 2004

It is official--I rate #275 in MSN Search when searching for "ticklish." Why someone searched so deep for ticklish, I do not know...

So, this has to be a quick entry because I believe Jenn will be arriving shortly. She and I are going to lunch today! (yay!)

So I went to the dentist this morning. No cavities! However, I did notice that the cleaning took extra long in two specific areas of my mouth (top back right and lower front back), so I guess maybe I should concentrate more on those areas. This morning I had the hygenist that I prefer--the one who never talks to me while she's cleaning my teeth. Instead, she lets me lie there with my eyes closed as if I were taking a nap. There is another hygenist whom I sometimes get who talks to me the whole time and asks me question after question. This frustrates me because usually she asks me all of these questions either when I have the spit sucker or her hands in my mouth. How can I answer in such circumstances?

Last night was my final night leading our high school group at church. I'll still be a part of the group as a leader, but won't have to plan anything or give lessons or whatever. This is very relieving--my life will be way less stress, but also I'm sorta sad. I love these students and I love teaching them. I'm not sure if they get it because they're always really rowdy when I talk (except for Everett, one of my favorites, who is always quiet and paying attention!), but I remember back when I was in high school in the group and I can't think of any one particular lesson that I learned from. Part of the whole deal is just being there and--oh, Jenn is here. Gotta go. (sorry for the incomplete thought!)

- Jenny, 2/10/2004 11:37:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com