The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Friday, February 06, 2004

I think I had things to blog about this morning, but now that I'm at work, I cannot remember anything. Oh, I was incorrect yesterday in saying I had to make a "bazillion" copies--it only ended up being something like 2,400, including staples and folds and stuff. Thankfully, the copier at work here does a lot of cool stuff and isn't too hard to figure out. So, it only took me like 4 hours instead of the whole day if I would have had to staple and collate all by myself.

I'm thinking about taking my swing dance classes again. I stopped at some point last fall, when my schedule got really busy. I would really like to take Smooth Lindy/West Coast Swing, but the classes are on Tuesday nights, which are notoriously bad for me. I guess I could try out the Lindy Hop, or maybe I'll stick with my East Coast Swing classes. Anyone interested in going to these classes with me?

My Friday Five answers are kinda lame today:

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
I guess going to Thailand by myself was pretty daring. I didn't go by myself--I went in a group--but I didn't know anyone on the trip.

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
Hmm--you're asking the wrong person...I am so not a risk taker, that nothing comes to mind. People would probably use me as the "friend" when answering this question. :)

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
I'll give myself a 3 for good measure.

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
Well, I was able to see a country that I probably otherwise would have never gone to.

5. ... and what's the worst?
Can't think of anything.

- Jenny, 2/06/2004 09:40:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com