The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, January 12, 2004

This past weekend at JR high camp was a good one (albeit smelly, since Jr. High students lack the urge to bathe). I really enjoy the time I spend with the middle schoolers at my church--they're so cute. One of my favorites, Shannon, always wanted to hold my hand upon exiting our main meetings because she didn't want to get lost. Is that cute or what? All in all, I had a good time, although I am quite tired today.

This week, on Thursday, I'll go in for my LASIK pre-op appointment. I am very excited!!

And, because I'm tired and cannot think of anything more to say, here are some Unconscious Mutterings for you:

  1. Mitchell:: Dennis
  2. Mercury:: Planet
  3. Cycle:: Bi
  4. Engagement:: Ring
  5. Alternative:: Lifestyle
  6. Gang:: Sign
  7. Emotional:: Stress
  8. Skinny:: Dipping
  9. Hypochondriac:: Sickness
  10. Insecure:: Women

- Jenny, 1/12/2004 11:44:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com