The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Tuesday, January 13, 2004

So I've noticed this morning that no one is on AIM. Perplexed, I looked closer at the contact window and realized that it's not that they're not on AIM, it's that somehow I have the inability to connect. [insert pouty face here] I don't know how to fix it--hopefully Terrence will take time to come out of the workshop we're having at work this week to come and see what's the matter. Speaking of Terrence, I keep on getting this weird "save to disk" message whenever I click on his blog...what's with that?

Oh! I fixed my IM thing. All by myself, even!

This morning I'd like to talk about how I get very annoyed when I go to websites that insist that you maximize your browser for their content. They do so by placing some sort of stupid code in their source that makes the browser automatically maximize. Does this annoy anyone else? I feel like these sites are infringing on my freedom to have my browser at any size I want. I don't know why it bothers me so, but it does.

Speaking of websites, recently I have again started really thinking that I need to design my own website. So, I have actually started on a design, but I am now at a standstill again with the dreaded 'C' word--content. What will I put inside my website? Or, more problematically, what will I put on the main page of my website? Dunno.

At any rate, I'm house-sitting again until about the end of the month. The lady whom I'm house-sitting for is in Thailand! She left me her itinerary and stuff and, when I was going through the instructions last night, I started reminiscing about my own trip to Thailand. It was great. :)

- Jenny, 1/13/2004 10:11:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com