The Medieval Bestseller
I read it somewhere on the Internet...
Monday, January 26, 2004

[sigh] It's Monday. How can I have had Wednesday and Thursday off, worked Friday, had Saturday and Sunday off and be depressed that it's Monday? Inquiring minds want to know.

Last night at 8 p.m. I could have sworn it was midnight. Both Saturday and Sunday have left me feeling exhausted, and I'm not quite sure why. I think part of the reason is that it's really exhausting being able to see all the time. On both Saturday and Sunday nights, all I really wanted to do was take out my contacts to let my eyes relax.

So I think I'm going to work a little bit on my website. Maybe I'll post back later with some results. :)

- Jenny, 1/26/2004 10:50:00 AM

Blogs I Read Manually
Blogs I Read Via RSS
End of an era?
Contact Me
Archives
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com